Food additive sweetener Fructooligosaccharides 308066-66-2
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Supply Ability:||in stock|
Model No.: X-CAS 308066-66-2
Food additive sweetener Fructooligosaccharides 308066-66-2
Product traits: Fructo-oligosaccharide is a natural active substance. The sweetness is 0.3-0.6 times that of sucrose. It preserves the sweet sweetness of sucrose and is sweeter than sucrose. It is known as the next-generation additive with the greatest potential after the antibiotic era-promoting biomass; it has been used in dairy products, lactic acid bacteria beverages, solid beverages, candy, biscuits, bread, jelly, cold drinks, and other foods.
Sugar powder is white or slightly yellow amorphous powder, sweet and soft and fresh, with fructose-free fragrance, no odor, no foreign impurities.
Low calorific value, because fructo-oligosaccharides can not be directly digested and absorbed by the body and can only be absorbed and utilized by intestinal bacteria, so its low calorific value
The fructooligosaccharides are not easily absorbed by the body, the caloric value is very low, low calorie foods; the fructooligosaccharides are low in sweetness, and can produce sugar-free or low-sugar foods, which are deeply loved by people.
Fructo-oligosaccharide has obvious effect of inhibiting the retrogradation of starch. This feature is very prominent when used in foods. The use of fructo-oligosaccharides to produce biscuits, baking foods are beautiful in color, soft and delicious, uniform organization, good preservation, can greatly extend the storage period .
By using the water-soluble dietary fiber properties of fructo-oligosaccharides, new functional health wines can be developed, which are easy to digest and absorb, and have nourishing and nourishing properties.
Fructo-oligosaccharides are stable at low temperatures of 25 to 5 degrees Celsius and can be used in cold foods such as ice cream.
Fructooligosaccharides are used in milk powder.
Fructooligosaccharides are used in lactic acid bacteria beverages to solve people's problems of lactose tolerance, increase the content of water-soluble absorbable calcium, and make dairy products easier to digest and absorb.
Fructooligosaccharides are used as probiotics in Animal feed production, destroying only harmful bacteria and not killing beneficial bacteria.
Application areas: (1) Application in dairy products The most widely used of fructooligosaccharides in foods is in dairy products. The addition of fructo-oligosaccharides to fermented dairy products can provide nutrients for bifidobacteria and other probiotics in the product, increase the number and role of live probiotic bacteria, and extend shelf life; in non-fermented dairy products (raw milk, milk powder, etc.) The addition of fructo-oligosaccharides makes fructooligosaccharides more stable than sucrose under acidic conditions, and can make bifidobacteria proliferate. Therefore, it is widely used in place of sucrose in acidic foods such as yogurt and lactic acid bacteria beverages.
(2) Application in cereals Adding fructo-oligosaccharides to cereal products, etc. can improve the product quality and extend the product shelf life. For example, the addition of fructo-oligosaccharides in bakery products can increase the color of the product, improve brittleness, and facilitate puffing. Using sucrose as a sugar source, if the product is not properly handled, the color of the product is easily darkened, and the oligofructose has a better coloring effect than sucrose. Utilizing Maillard reaction with fructo-oligosaccharides imparts good flavor and attractive color to baked goods. In addition, the proper amount of oligofructose added to the bread, can produce a moisturizing effect, and can delay the aging of the starch, prevent the food from becoming hard, make it soft and delicious, and extend shelf life.
(3) Applications in confectionery and beverages As a unique low-sugar, low-calorie, indigestible functional sweetener, fructooligosaccharides are added to sweet foods and beverages to improve product taste and reduce food calorie value. In fact, fructo-oligosaccharides can replace some of the sucrose used in the production of various confectionery, jelly, chocolate and other dessert products, can not only maintain a certain degree of sweetness, especially suitable for children; add fructooligosaccharides in fruity drinks and tea drinks , can make the product taste more gentle and refreshing.
(4) Application in alcoholic beverages The addition of fructo-oligosaccharides to alcoholic beverages can prevent the precipitation of alcohol in the wine, improve the clarity, and enhance the flavor of the wine, making the wine more mellow and refreshing. Tong Jianbo applied fructo-oligosaccharides to white spirits and studied the association behavior between fructo-oligosaccharides and fatty acid esters. The effect of fructooligosaccharides on the hydrolysis rate constant of fatty acid esters in a 38% ethanol solution was determined. It is concluded that fructooligosaccharides have a banned effect on the hydrolysis of fatty acid esters, which can stabilize ethyl acetate, ethyl lactate and other major aroma components in low-alcohol liquors.
(5) Application in health care products Fructose has a similar function to dietary cellulose. Adding fructooligosaccharides to health supplements not only improves the efficacy of the product, but also improves the taste of the product and improves the grade of the product. This product should be sealed from light, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.
SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group, is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales . The company's competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry . The company insists on the spirit of "sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god" , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai'an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
"Zhishang" products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Company Name: SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD
- Representative: Wangdongjun
- Product/Service: Organic Intermediate , Inorganic Chemistry , APIs , Dyestuffs And Pigments , Fragrance And Spices , Food Additives
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Wang Dongjun
- Tel: 86-531-67807911
Premium Related Products